Friday 8 January 2010

Self Evaluation of Skills:
My organization skills are quite good but i sometimes tend to hand my work in after deadline. I can easily improve this by giving myself more time to work and focusing properly on what i am supposed to be doing instead of getting distracted. I am reliable because when i am given a job i take responsibility and will complete the task given. Out of 5 I would rank myself as 4.

My technical skills at the moment are not quite up to standards but i can easily improve this by dedicating more time to practice with the cameras and other equipment. I also need to take more time to learn the terminology and try to understand more about sound editing and lighting. I could do this by watching more thriller films and paying attention to the camerawork more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment