Friday 8 January 2010

Location Scouting:
Transport - I live about a 3 minute walk away from a train station, so i would be able to get to and from places by the train. There is also a bus station a few meters away from the train station so i would also be able to travel by bus to places. Also, depending on the times and days, i may be able to get a lift with my dad.

Home - My house would be available to film in, but it is quite small and is in a very enclosed area, with no open spaces nearby.

Local Area - In my area, there are no open spaces as i live right next to the town centre, so there are no forests or fields nearby that would be suitable to film a thriller in.

Lighting - The sources of lighting would be plug sockets or battery power only. Plug sockets are available in my house, but i do not know of anyone that has powerful torches, and i do not have one myself, so that would need to asked around and sorted between the group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment